Old 24-02-2007, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default urg meet

I'm still hoping to have an urg meet here on 7th July with the option of
going down to Charlie's nursery on the 8th - people could probably take in
the Eden Project that day, too but Charlie will give timings and directions
for that!
People who want to make it a bit of a holiday could perhaps, go on from
Charlie's to Penzance and take the helicopter to Tresco the next day for a
day or overnight trip.

For those who'd like to come here, we have room in the car park for a couple
or three caravans, as those who have been before will know; lunch is on us
and the evenings are, as tour directors say, 'at liberty'. ;-) There are
several good b&bs in and around this village and a very little further
afield and there is plenty to see and do in the area generally. Our local
pub is very good and there are other and excellent ones around here, too. If
anyone who hopes to come wants to know about local accommodation, let me
know.
I've been in contact with Cormaic and they're going to try to make it if
they can.
Unhappily, recent developments in this group mean that two people are not
included in this open invitation and I feel quite sure they know who they
are, so am going into that no further. It's something I regret *very* much
having to say.
If you would like to join us, please email me or let me know here and if
anyone has any food allergies, please nudge me nearer the time. I'll post a
reminder a bit later, too.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk