Old 26-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Chris McMillan

Default evil squirrels!

In message , Doonemd
writes
delicious!-no leaf pruning necessary that year This year I have learned that
those evil squirels also find Chinese elm quite tasty

We'll see if English grey squirrels share the US's cousin's tastes then
- or how far away they can smell it. I see squirrels running about
regularly in the road I live in: they live in the trees in a further
education establishment about 200 yards from home - but the little so
and sos have never ventured as far as our house in all the years we've
been here (18), so we'll see if they smell out our oh so little zelkova.

Is the photo I posted see-able to any of you? Now I've posted it up I
can't actually see the leaves at all so was the resolution too small -
or is this just my poor vision playing with me?

Sincerely, Chris

--
Chris McMillan