Old 24-02-2007, 10:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default B glauca

Beautiful Kathy. Well grown. Did you take a close-up of one of the
flowers?

John

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news7_Dh.17049$z6.12963@bigfe9...
I love it! She ignores it and wow, all these flowers appear.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
That's it! I almost wrote Rhynchostylis...and *then* what would people
think of me? I'd lose my image with the tribe....

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Rhyncholaelia glauca now, along with Rhyncholaelia digbyana, the species
that gives such fabulous frilly lips to Catt hybrids.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Brassavola glauca (or whatever they are calling it for the past
decade).