Old 25-02-2007, 02:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Crug

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
writes

A Radio programme about them goes out at 9am on 14th March live --

On which channel Rupert?

Now I have a superb Evoke 3 radio which I can set to record programmes (as
sky television). It's great for Gardeners Question time and so on.

One thing strikes me, why are there so few gardening programmes on Dab
radio?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Sorry Radio 4 --I am fairly certain. Fascinating company perhaps I might buy
one of their purpose made boxes--it's a bit like having a Harrods carrier
bag.:-)