Old 25-02-2007, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek White Derek White is offline

Default Container Cabbages and Sprouts!

Yes, I know the idea is perhaps a little off the wall, but I have just built
a six foot by three foot 'container' (actually, its one of those link-a-bord
thingys), and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as regards my
desire to plant some cabbages and sprouts in it. I don't consider myself
very worldly in vegetable planting (I am a mere container potato man), but,
as I love to eat cabbages and sprouts, can I do these in a container this
size, and are there any good varieties to use to get the best results within
the size constraints?

Any help would be much appreciated.