Old 26-02-2007, 03:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan Carl 1 Lucky Texan is offline

Default Phormium again

Jangchub wrote:

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:26:41 GMT, Carl 1 Lucky Texan
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:

Okay, I find it hard to believe that online there is only one place
which sells these mail order, and I'm not sure if it's only for
wholesale or not.

Why can't people put this info on their homepage for immediate reading
by us poor saps looking for some plants?

Anyone know a reliable source for buying these mail order?

thanks,
Victoria

Found these at davesgarden;

http://davesgarden.com/ps/go/2450/

Thanks, but the plants in gallon containers for 20 dollars plus
shipping seems extremely steep, considering how easy it is to
propagate these.

I found out that in three weeks one of the better garden centers will
have a few forms. I'll see what they have. I'm patient.

Janet, do you have seeds? If so I can pay for all shipping and send
you some seeds I have for other things.

There's about 12 domestic sources for seeds and plants on ebay.

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)