Old 26-02-2007, 12:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan Carl 1 Lucky Texan is offline

Default Phormium again

Jangchub wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 03:40:51 GMT, Carl 1 Lucky Texan
wrote:

There's about 12 domestic sources for seeds and plants on ebay.

Carl

When I searched on eBay as I always do, and I also sell seeds on eBay
I didn't find any plants. Can you give me links to plants? I prefer
not to fart around with seeds.

After years of being a professional grower, the last thing I now want
to do is seeds. I much prefer propagation by division which is why I
think Phormium is wonderful. If I can get enough varieties I can fund
my plant addiction every spring by providing plants to the nurseries
we all shop at.

http://tinyurl.com/2sqkq2

There are also some plantlets out of the UK listed.
Try putting ' phormium ' in the search window.

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)