Old 27-02-2007, 07:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dion Dion is offline

Default Camellia Nuccio's Pearl

"Scooter the Mighty" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 26, 8:58 am, "Dion" wrote:
Anyone know if *Camellia Nuccio's Pearl* will do well as an indoor

plant? At
lest indoors during the winter months then in the pot outside for the

rest
of the year.

I believe that camellias are one of those semi-tropical plants that
can survive indoors for the winter, but they do require some dormancy
and cool temperatures. If you have a sunny place that you can keep it
were it won't get above ~50 degrees or so (maybe a garage with a
window or something), it should be OK. But if you don't live in too
harsh of a zone I would just leave it outside if I were you.

Thank you for the valuable info.
Dion