Old 26-02-2007, 04:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Camellia Nuccio's Pearl

Anyone know if *Camellia Nuccio's Pearl* will do well as an indoor plant? At
lest indoors during the winter months then in the pot outside for the rest
of the year.
Dion

Old 27-02-2007, 06:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Feb 26, 8:58 am, "Dion" wrote:
Anyone know if *Camellia Nuccio's Pearl* will do well as an indoor plant? At
lest indoors during the winter months then in the pot outside for the rest
of the year.

I believe that camellias are one of those semi-tropical plants that
can survive indoors for the winter, but they do require some dormancy
and cool temperatures. If you have a sunny place that you can keep it
were it won't get above ~50 degrees or so (maybe a garage with a
window or something), it should be OK. But if you don't live in too
harsh of a zone I would just leave it outside if I were you.

Old 27-02-2007, 07:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Scooter the Mighty" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 26, 8:58 am, "Dion" wrote:
Anyone know if *Camellia Nuccio's Pearl* will do well as an indoor

plant? At
lest indoors during the winter months then in the pot outside for the

rest
of the year.

I believe that camellias are one of those semi-tropical plants that
can survive indoors for the winter, but they do require some dormancy
and cool temperatures. If you have a sunny place that you can keep it
were it won't get above ~50 degrees or so (maybe a garage with a
window or something), it should be OK. But if you don't live in too
harsh of a zone I would just leave it outside if I were you.

Thank you for the valuable info.
Dion

[IMG] code is On

Freshwater Pearl Necklace Sets Foundation for the Perfect Look(freshwater pearl necklaces) zax Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 01-04-2008 05:56 PM
Camelia "Nuccio's Jewel" i+e+d Garden Photos 1 10-03-2007 05:28 PM
Arum Lily (Black pearl) Avril United Kingdom 7 21-07-2003 04:42 AM
Pearl garlic Pen Edible Gardening 4 20-04-2003 09:44 PM
Source/Replacement for Ruby Pearl Edible Gardening 1 04-03-2003 09:03 PM