Old 27-02-2007, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Need tomato varietal suggestion

On 26 Feb 2007 07:05:46 -0800, "Graham" wrote:

I'm trying to find a varietal that will grow well in colorado and
produce fruit that is tangy and not very sweet.

I grew up in scotland and remember my parents greenhouse tomatos being
that way, but i'm not sure if it's just because they grew so much more
slowly than things do here.

Any ideas?

Graham

Found the motherlode: Links to all of the state or county extension
offices:
http://www.csrees.usda.gov/Extension/index.html

--
Susan N.