Old 27-02-2007, 02:32 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Phormium

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:24:31 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
I didn't see the smiley face. It's still a bit rude to do that even
in jest. Some things are better left out of casual joking when you
don't have any idea whose saying things to you.

You take things way too seriously. And it would be helpful in your quest
for enlightement to practice patience. It is a most helpful virtue.

Why the judgement and lesson? You know me from a forum online. I do
practice patience. I can't imagine the foul, filth which would leave
my mouth if I wasn't practicing patience at any level.

I am quite serious about certain things. I don't laugh at Brittany
Spears or Anna Nicole jokes either. I do laugh hysterically at the
Jackass movies. Each his own I suppose.

My Lama's know all about my pride, ego, and impatience. They will
address me. My quest right now is to keep my lip zipped and my hands
to myself.