Old 25-02-2007, 03:59 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default Phormium

Does anyone know a garden center either locally or by mail order to
purchase Phormium of any kind at all?

I can't find anyone online who sells this plant outside of wholesale.

thanks,
Victoria
Old 25-02-2007, 04:11 PM posted to austin.gardening

Jangchub wrote:
Does anyone know a garden center either locally or by mail order to
purchase Phormium of any kind at all?

How many do you need? Ebay has several kinds:
http://search.ebay.com/Phormium_W0QQfromZR40

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 25-02-2007, 04:23 PM posted to austin.gardening

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 10:11:23 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
Does anyone know a garden center either locally or by mail order to
purchase Phormium of any kind at all?

How many do you need? Ebay has several kinds:
http://search.ebay.com/Phormium_W0QQfromZR40

Thanks, Victor. I want plants not seeds. I can easily get seeds and
I'm a big baby and I want plants NOW!

I'm going to call around now.

thanks,
Victoria
Old 26-02-2007, 04:20 PM posted to austin.gardening

Jangchub wrote:
Thanks, Victor. I want plants not seeds. I can easily get seeds and
I'm a big baby and I want plants NOW!

Aren't you a buddhist? Impatience and buddhism don't quite mix...

Victor

Old 26-02-2007, 04:56 PM posted to austin.gardening

On 26 Feb 2007 08:20:37 -0800, "pistor" wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
Thanks, Victor. I want plants not seeds. I can easily get seeds and
I'm a big baby and I want plants NOW!

Aren't you a buddhist? Impatience and buddhism don't quite mix...

Victor

When you are a bodhisattva you are free of mental afflictions. I'm a
simple Buddhist practitioner. Isn't it sort of rude to throw
someone's tradition in their face when they are merely being human and
not showing any aggression at all? Hmmm.

Old 26-02-2007, 05:33 PM posted to austin.gardening

Jangchub wrote:
Thanks, Victor. I want plants not seeds. I can easily get seeds and
I'm a big baby and I want plants NOW!

Aren't you a buddhist? Impatience and buddhism don't quite mix...

Victor

When you are a bodhisattva you are free of mental afflictions. I'm a
simple Buddhist practitioner. Isn't it sort of rude to throw
someone's tradition in their face when they are merely being human and
not showing any aggression at all? Hmmm.

Grow a sense of humor babe.
He was just teasing you. ;-)

Never take life too seriously.
You will never get out of it alive...

Cheers!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 26-02-2007, 09:17 PM posted to austin.gardening

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:33:34 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
Thanks, Victor. I want plants not seeds. I can easily get seeds and
I'm a big baby and I want plants NOW!

Aren't you a buddhist? Impatience and buddhism don't quite mix...

Victor

When you are a bodhisattva you are free of mental afflictions. I'm a
simple Buddhist practitioner. Isn't it sort of rude to throw
someone's tradition in their face when they are merely being human and
not showing any aggression at all? Hmmm.

Grow a sense of humor babe.
He was just teasing you. ;-)

Never take life too seriously.
You will never get out of it alive...

Cheers!

I didn't see the smiley face. It's still a bit rude to do that even
in jest. Some things are better left out of casual joking when you
don't have any idea whose saying things to you.
Old 26-02-2007, 11:24 PM posted to austin.gardening

Jangchub wrote:
I didn't see the smiley face. It's still a bit rude to do that even
in jest. Some things are better left out of casual joking when you
don't have any idea whose saying things to you.

You take things way too seriously. And it would be helpful in your quest
for enlightement to practice patience. It is a most helpful virtue.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 27-02-2007, 02:32 PM posted to austin.gardening

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:24:31 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
I didn't see the smiley face. It's still a bit rude to do that even
in jest. Some things are better left out of casual joking when you
don't have any idea whose saying things to you.

You take things way too seriously. And it would be helpful in your quest
for enlightement to practice patience. It is a most helpful virtue.

Why the judgement and lesson? You know me from a forum online. I do
practice patience. I can't imagine the foul, filth which would leave
my mouth if I wasn't practicing patience at any level.

I am quite serious about certain things. I don't laugh at Brittany
Spears or Anna Nicole jokes either. I do laugh hysterically at the
Jackass movies. Each his own I suppose.

My Lama's know all about my pride, ego, and impatience. They will
address me. My quest right now is to keep my lip zipped and my hands
to myself.