Old 28-02-2007, 06:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rob Rob is offline

Default Schizophragma-Japanese Hydrangea Vine

The WFF catalog does say it's for Zones 5-7S/8W. I am planning to limit it
to morning sun; the non-vine hydrangeas are definitely shade lovers around
here.

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:09:18 GMT, Rob wrote:

Has anyone had success with this vine in Wash. DC suburbs/Zone 7?

I'm tempted to try one this year.

I planted one about 4 or 5 or 6 years ago and it has not leaped yet!
..... Maybe it's just too hot here in Texas and it goes
dormant along with everything else in the summer.