Old 26-03-2003, 09:56 PM
~ jan

Default OT - how do you catch geckos?

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:34:20 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

That said, they are the easiest thing to catch, as my 6-1/2 and 8 year old
daughters so do on a regular basis,

Don't geckos bite? I use to be a sand lizard catcher in my youth, those
critters are fast and you have to be real careful else they'll leave you
just holding their tail. They don't bite, whereas while at a classroom
demonstation on lizards the local petshop guy was holding a gecko that not
only bit, but drew blood! I lose interest real fast with things that can
bite to the point of drawing blood. shiver ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a