Old 26-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Pump housing lids

Every time I look at your pond, Steve, I end up drooling all over myself.
That is one FINE project: you have much to be proud of.

Lee
"Steve J. Noll" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:00:07 -0800, Oingofan
wrote:

I have a 4'x6' pump house that is pretty much buried in the ground. I
plan on putting a deck over it, but want to put some type of lid on
the pump house itself to keep out dirt/water. Has anyone built
anything like this? If so, any pictures? Thx!
Oingofan

My equipment is also buried in a pit and I also had planned to
cover it with a deck. I've changed the plan for the deck - decided
to surface the area with flagstone. I have fashioned a tinted Lexan
cover for the equipment pit.
Photos at: http://www.kissingfrogs.tv/morepond.html
Pit cover photo is about 2/3rds down the page.

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California (zone 10)