Old 28-02-2007, 04:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rob Rob is offline

Default Schizophragma-Japanese Hydrangea Vine

I just read a description and culture for this vine on the Kemper Botalical
Garden site that warned they can be very slow to establish.

Good luck to you too.

Jangchub wrote in
:

I have a lot of trouble with hydrangeas here. You can't go wrong with
morning sun. Moisture in the soil is key with this plant. We only
get 31 inches a year here, as opposed to the 60 I'm used to on Long
Island, NY.

Good luck. Let me know how it goes and what you did so I can
duplicate that!