Old 28-02-2007, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default urg meet

In message .com,
" writes
On 27 Feb, 23:20, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Sacha contains these
words:

Unhappily, recent developments in this group mean that two people are not
included in this open invitation and I feel quite sure they know who they
are, so am going into that no further. It's something I regret *very* much
having to say.

Given this caveat, you cannot actually call it a 'meet' Sacha, since
NO-ONE can ever be excluded from a true meet. Better call it 'a soiree'
or some other such pretentious nonsense!

--
AnneJ

Was that really necessary, why on earth did you make that nasty
comment for - I am gobsmacked!!!

Writing as one of the people Sacha loves to ostracise, I don't think it
was nasty. Just a fair comment.
--
June Hughes