Old 01-03-2007, 11:20 PM
aunty mor aunty mor is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405 TD Estate View Post
I am a beginner gardener and my garden has no flowers or shrubs in at
all.

Is there a good guide to what I can plant, how much it costs and what
conditions suit it?

Is the best garden one where you plant different plants etc so that
something is flowering all year round?

Would a BnQ have an advisor (or perhaps better a proper garden centre
if I could find one?) that would be able to plan what to plant and
when?

I'm assuming now(ish) coming out of winter is a good time to plant
stuff?
Firstly can I say "how exciting!" Not many people are lucky enought to start with an empty canvas but then that makes me ask the question is it a new build? If so you will have little or no topsoil and the first thing to do would be to sort the ground out otherwise anything you plant will struggle or die.