Old 02-03-2007, 12:53 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default Fish & Frogs

No one cares carol, not a single person cares what y9 have to
say.......they all know you lie and create the turmoils inthe various
aquaria groups.............get a life carol your sick. I own yu carol,
lock stock and barrel, I push the button and you comply.......you were
easier to train than my dodo bird.......I won CArol
Gulley........hahahahah. must suck to be carol gulley. Now dance to
that tune carol......pick them nasty feet up and dance you decrepit
trashy trailer ho, from the inner city dredges of NYC.....that
migrated with her carpet bag to TN....and still does not have any
"real" frieinds. Carol Gulley the attention ho and lieing scumbag.

WOW, just thnk I own CArol Gulley........

Anyone want to buy a useless piece of shit? For Sale one each
sterilized moron named Carol Gulley....CHEAP!

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:08:36 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

wrote in message
cast.net...
In , on 02/28/07
I'm always looking for toad tadpoles in the spring, but I haven't found
anyone to bring any to me. I can't go out and catch them by myself (wish
I could.)
We have toads here every spring. After they breed in the ponds and plant
tubs they leave. The young toads leave the water and leave also. Sometimes
I spot one under the hosta leaves on the north side of the house. Sometimes
one or more will be in the cool shade under one of the porches. Only some
green frogs and bullfrogs stay around the ponds all summer long.

-------