Old 02-03-2007, 01:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default brug problems

On 1 Mar 2007 19:58:35 -0800, "daisylady"
wrote:

That cud be the problem too. This is my first brug and everyone says
they like a lot of food and it's putting out leaves fast. I have been
fertilizing a lot. I'll cut back and see what happens.
thanks

They use a lot of nutrients because of their rapid soft growth. To
flower they need cool evening temps. I feed mine weekly. Or you can
also use Osmocote if it's in a container. Not an organic product, but
I will use that in containers.