Old 02-03-2007, 04:57 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default Frog and tadpoles

How ironic. CArol Gulley asking permission to place critters in
someone esles pond. Afterall she just dumps diseased and sick fish in
a farm pond and goes on her merry way..............
Any info used that has been given by Reel McKoi aka Caro Gulley aka
Zebulon and Koi Lo is best used with yur fingers crossed as she is
nortorious for giving out erroneous info and lying her ass off about
crap! Al;l part of her lifestyle and upbringing and being molested
and abused by her previous 5 husbands and daddy!

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:54:05 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

"MikeCT" wrote in message
Soon after completing 'laying' my very small garden pond last summer, a
frog quickly took up residence. It has resided there all through the
winter and today I discovered I have frogspawn, lots of it! As my pond IS
so small, what do I do now? Leave the frogspawn to develop into tadpoles,
lots of them, allowing nature to do what it will. Or remove some of the
frogspawn now? TIA.
How small is small? You can remove some to a nearby lake or larger pond
(ask owner first). You can leave them all and hope for the best. They will
eat flake fish food. If they start to starve and die they may foul the
water. If there are too many and no filtration that may happen anyway.

-------