Old 02-03-2007, 04:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

"madgardener" wrote in message
Ann wrote:
madgardener expounded:

Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Thank you kindly, Maddie! G I can't wait til they're buzzing around
my crocus and dutch iris!

And Mary, there are no private conversations on usenet, especially
amongst avid gardeners (and beeks!) )

PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS?? Hell, we're just talkin' over the FENCE!! LOL

maddie who sees SUNSHINE outside!! (we needed that rainy day yesterday)

It was so warm this morning (Yorkshire, England) that I contemplated having
lunch by the pond. Got everything ready in the kitchen and Spouse, wanting
to help, took everything into the dining room.

Ah well, it wouldn't have been a record, we have eaten outside on 1 March
before.

Still haven't seen any honeybees though even though the heather is blooming
its heart out at the side of the pond.

Mary