Old 02-03-2007, 07:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Attached Thumbnails
Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!!  LOL-2-24-2007-023.jpg
Old 02-03-2007, 09:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"madgardener" wrote in message
Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Sorry to butt in on a private conversation but I wanted to comment that in
more than a quarter of a century of beekeeping I never saw any kind of bee
in an iris - which is what it looks like to me. I know more about bee than
plants :-)

Well done for catching it!

Mary

Old 02-03-2007, 01:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

madgardener expounded:

Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Thank you kindly, Maddie! G I can't wait til they're buzzing around
my crocus and dutch iris!

And Mary, there are no private conversations on usenet, especially
amongst avid gardeners (and beeks!) )
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 02-03-2007, 02:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Ann" wrote in message
madgardener expounded:

Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Thank you kindly, Maddie! G I can't wait til they're buzzing around
my crocus and dutch iris!

And Mary, there are no private conversations on usenet, especially
amongst avid gardeners (and beeks!) )

I know, it was just seomthing to say :-)

Mary

Old 02-03-2007, 04:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mary Fisher wrote:
"madgardener" wrote in message
Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Sorry to butt in on a private conversation but I wanted to comment that in
more than a quarter of a century of beekeeping I never saw any kind of bee
in an iris - which is what it looks like to me. I know more about bee than
plants :-)

Well done for catching it!

Mary

the picture was taken last week during a warm spell, it's a local honey
bee and it's an iris reticulata..............I capture images of bees
and bumblies and assorted fliers all the time! (with a little digital
camera, no less!!
maddie

Old 02-03-2007, 04:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Ann wrote:
madgardener expounded:

Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Thank you kindly, Maddie! G I can't wait til they're buzzing around
my crocus and dutch iris!

And Mary, there are no private conversations on usenet, especially
amongst avid gardeners (and beeks!) )

PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS?? Hell, we're just talkin' over the FENCE!! LOL

maddie who sees SUNSHINE outside!! (we needed that rainy day yesterday)
Old 02-03-2007, 04:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"madgardener" wrote in message
Ann wrote:
madgardener expounded:

Alright, Ann, here's yer BEE!! LOL

madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Thank you kindly, Maddie! G I can't wait til they're buzzing around
my crocus and dutch iris!

And Mary, there are no private conversations on usenet, especially
amongst avid gardeners (and beeks!) )

PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS?? Hell, we're just talkin' over the FENCE!! LOL

maddie who sees SUNSHINE outside!! (we needed that rainy day yesterday)

It was so warm this morning (Yorkshire, England) that I contemplated having
lunch by the pond. Got everything ready in the kitchen and Spouse, wanting
to help, took everything into the dining room.

Ah well, it wouldn't have been a record, we have eaten outside on 1 March
before.

Still haven't seen any honeybees though even though the heather is blooming
its heart out at the side of the pond.

Mary

[IMG] code is On

Hummingbird family portrait - yep - she's a Rufous alright Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 0 16-04-2010 07:51 PM
Is this pond alright? chun Ponds (moderated) 10 27-01-2008 04:56 PM
Alright!!! I see the bottom! AngrieWoman Ponds 7 05-08-2003 04:20 AM
Alright!! madgard Gardening 1 15-02-2003 03:03 PM
Get yer FAQs 'ere - FAQ list for this group cormaic United Kingdom 0 18-01-2003 05:01 PM