Old 03-03-2007, 02:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default Losing Fish over wintering

What are all the parameters of the water? Is there sufficient
aeration.....If they were well fed going ito the winter, and a spot in
the ice kept open if it freezes inthat region, and water paramters
were good, they shoul docme through winter just fine. Do yu have lots
of junk and crap on the pond bottom? More details would surely be
appreciated.

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 03:54:33 -0500, "Paul" wrote:

I keep losing fish every winter, today i picked out three fish, one KOI and
two Fan Tail Goldfish. What could be keeping this bad trend going. Any
ideas? Thanks................

-------