Old 03-03-2007, 02:42 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristin[_2_] Tristin[_2_] is offline

Default Losing Fish over wintering

STFU carol your repeating stuff others already stated, you inane moron
and dancing puppet! No one ever pays you any attention anyhow you
lunatic and troll....

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 08:37:30 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

"Paul" wrote in message
news:soWdnWzW0tADqnTYnZ2dnUVZ_qqrnZ2d@comcast. com...
I keep losing fish every winter, today i picked out three fish, one KOI
and two Fan Tail Goldfish. What could be keeping this bad trend going. Any
ideas? Thanks................
You haven't given us enough information. It could be lack of oxygen under
the ice, poor water quality in general caused by too many fish for the size
of your pond or the fish didn't have enough "fat" reserves to see them
through the winter.

-------