Old 04-03-2007, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Species Dahlias

In article . com, Dave
Hill writes

I am almost afraid to ask if you have seen this seed list Janet
http://www.specialplants.net/seeds.html

Yes Derry watkins, she has a stall at Chenies Flower show every year
which is about 2 miles up the road.
Have her Agastache Painted lady but found some seeds were labelled rare
but weren't (IYSWIM)

I just hope I can cope with everything I have to do this spring, I am
sure I have around 100 lots of seed to sow

Ditto !

I have to go back to the hospital at the end of the month for a check-
up re my knees, I think I'll ask if they can fit me with an extra set
of arms.

Good idea maybe one with useful fingers that can double up as dibbers
and/or secateurs?

Things are not helped by having committed to do a plant sale at the
end of April, so I have to get a load of things ready for that, and as
the wife has not been all that well for the past year I can't rely on
her doing the sale for me.

I'm sorry to hear that David, hope the spring will make her feel better.
A new greenhouse is BOUND to make her feel energised!

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph