Old 27-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Eleer

Default Noob question....lighting and plants..

Right now i have a 10 gal tank still going in its cycle...Right now i'm
using a old lamp with a florescent lighting that's a white 15 watts. I have
only one that's can be lit but i can put in another 15 watt light in if i
need to, but what kind of plants do you recommend for a 10 gal tank?
Something that isn't high maintenance and also that doesn't overgrow. I'm
not sure what kind of fishes i want to put in yet so i'll still decide on
that later. I'm still deciding on weather to get a heater or not too.

Can anyone help me? If you need more answers to figure out just message and
I'll post.

Thanks