Old 06-03-2007, 02:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Phyton 27 and Physan

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:23:43 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

and chuckling quietly to myself and speaking now as a noncorporeal space
alien new to the organic chemistry of your planet lets play "Reductio ad
absurdum":

C'mon, Al! Come down here for our show this weekend! We have never had an
alien as interesting as you, and I promise to be as outre as you if you come
here.

Pullllleeeeeezzzze?

Diana
Wendy: The drinks are still on us if you get here!

Keep it up and someday we will ALL land on your doorstep together. Now
wouldn't that be a party.
SuE