Old 05-03-2007, 09:17 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Alan Magid Alan Magid is offline

Default squirrels in flowers

In article ,
wrote:

An earlier post suggested a spray of cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
not sure about the water, but it was a teaspoon of each, boiled and
strained. Probably a gallon or two of water. I may try that one. It
is supposed to work for deer also.

I thought I put the water quantity in my post. It's a pint. I also add a
teaspoon of vegetable oil sometimes trying to make it more rainproof.
Don't really know if it works. It has to be strong to repel deer. When I
used a quart of water, I still had deer damage.