Old 27-03-2003, 01:56 AM
Ron Nelson

Default Dosing With Nitrates - how much

I was not seeing any measurable results from my potassium nitrate source. It
was stump remover but it only said it contained potassium nitrate and didn't
give a list of ingredients or percentages, so I was more than a little leery
about just dumping it into my tank until I got the results I was looking
for. I'll get a reliable source and switch back. But in the mean time the
Flourish Nitrogen is working well...

Ron

"LeighMo" wrote in message
In fact I am
having a lot better luck with the Flourish nitrogen then I was with the
source of potassium nitrate I had originally found.

Wow, I didn't realize Seachem made a nitrogen supplement. But it's on

their
front page now, along with Flourish Phosphorus. It's about time.

Why do you like Flourish Nitrogen better than potassium nitrate?

Leigh