Old 27-03-2003, 02:08 AM
Bob Alston

Default slight snail problem...what kind of loach?

I highly recommend clown loaches. I am told they are best in groups of at
least three. However, I have had a single one in my 55 without problems.

They will take care of your snails and enjoy doing so.

Bob

--
Bob Alston
918.494.4913

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
a...
I have a slight snail problem. I noticed a few last month when I populated
my tank with plants. Now I see more and more...and some of my hygros have
little holes in them. I'm also noticing a lot more snail crap everywhere!

I heard that clown loaches get too big and when they get older they like

eat plants...what kind of loach could I get for my 15 gallon that wouldn't
be too big and that could be found in the LFS?

Thanx!!!
--
Dave Picklyk
www.picklyk.com/aquascape