Old 07-03-2007, 12:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Hanging basket, Broadway

"Marutchi" wrote in message
Wolf wrote:
Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

That's a lovely mixture...scones, jam and cream...yum!

It's very easy to make your own at home :-)

We often have them in the summer in the garden, all I buy is the clotted
cream. Scones can be made in a very short time, jams of all kinds are made
during the season. If you have such a dish anywhere else it costs a lot.

Mary