Old 08-03-2007, 01:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Looking for walkway planting recommendations

I'm looking for some suggestions as to what to plant along a 20' walkway
to our front door. One side of the walkway will see full sun while the
other side will see quite a bit of shade.

I just priced boxwood and almost fainted.

Does anyone have any suggestions? If it has flowers occasionally, that
would be nice but not a necessity. I'd like to to be perenial, low-
growing and controllable either by natural growth patterns or with
clippers. Low cost is definitely a deciding factor since I might want to
continue the plantings on other boundries on the property.

I'm in west central Indiana. Zone 5c.