Old 08-03-2007, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Access via Google

On Mar 8, 5:59 pm, "Dave Hill" wrote:
Just wondering if there is any way to set a Killfile , I find that a
lot of the things I could do in the past you can't do with Google
David Hill

I have that problem Dave, on Google. I have a second private server,
Demon and it works fine on Turnpike. I also have a hospital computer
but all newsgroups are unaccessible on there as are commercial sites
so I don't need to set up a killfile as I can't access newsgroups,
either to read or reply and that applies to all NHS staff throughout
the UK.

I have emailed Google to ask them if there is a way to set up a
filter, if they say anything useful, I will email you.

Judith