Old 08-03-2007, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds,uk.food+drink.misc,free.beer.tomorrow,alt.troll
Don Stockbauer Don Stockbauer is offline

Default _Obsessed_ with his killfile

On 7 Mar 2007 19:05:17 -0800, "Don Stockbauer"

wrote:

Don the Beneficent and Magnanimous, though slightly delusional and
obsessive-compulsive, wrote:

Famous scene from A Clockwork Orange, Alex's psychological test while
in his hospital bed:

"You know what you can do with your killfile, Chris Thomas. YOU CAN
STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!"

AND SINCE YOU PREVIOUSLY KILLFILED ME, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU'VE BEEN
INSULTED, YOU JERK!

I LOVE LITTLE FUZZY DUCKS.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

*Sigh*

Yet another one trying *desperately* to evade my all engulfing
killfile.

Well, I have news for you, buddy! You've been killfiled again!

!PLONK!

Ha! You read my post and I was supposedly in your pathetic
ineffective killfile! What a jerk you are. A pathetic example of
someone who killfiles and denys themself the full richness of what
Humanity offers. Here; here's a virtual knife. Slit your cyberspace
throat.