Old 08-03-2007, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds,uk.food+drink.misc,free.beer.tomorrow,alt.troll

Default _Obsessed_ with his killfile

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, it was written:

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:59:58 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Chris Thomas wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:18:48 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Cerumen" wrote in message

"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
Cerumen wrote:
"Derek Hornby" wrote in message
"Jim Larson" wrote

sniped

Another of Turtill's socks binned to kill file. Derek

You think it was the mutant Turtle? I'm not so sure. Just noticed
how widespread this garbage is, whoever the idiot is that went to
all this trouble it seems that they are not keen on being ignored.

To the extent that he's willing to pay $12 a month for the
privilege of attempting to insult you. I'm sure you'd prefer
flowers for that kind of money, but you could take it as a weird
form of flattery. I do.

Yes at least I now know that someone is poring over and collating,
if not very accurately, the pearls of wisdom that I place in Usenet.
I'd prefer chocs to flowers though thanks.

Chris has a followerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heheeh

Into my killfile you go for feeding the trolls.

!PLONK!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL

You're now double killfiled.

!PLONK!

lol wut

tom

--
Formal logical proofs, and therefore programs, are *utterly
meaningless*. -- Dehnadi and Bornat
Old 08-03-2007, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds,uk.food+drink.misc,free.beer.tomorrow,alt.troll

On 7 Mar 2007 19:05:17 -0800, "Don Stockbauer"

wrote:

Don the Beneficent and Magnanimous, though slightly delusional and
obsessive-compulsive, wrote:

Famous scene from A Clockwork Orange, Alex's psychological test while
in his hospital bed:

"You know what you can do with your killfile, Chris Thomas. YOU CAN
STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!"

AND SINCE YOU PREVIOUSLY KILLFILED ME, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU'VE BEEN
INSULTED, YOU JERK!

I LOVE LITTLE FUZZY DUCKS.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

*Sigh*

Yet another one trying *desperately* to evade my all engulfing
killfile.

Well, I have news for you, buddy! You've been killfiled again!

!PLONK!
*****************

Ha! You read my post and I was supposedly in your pathetic
ineffective killfile! What a jerk you are. A pathetic example of
someone who killfiles and denys themself the full richness of what
Humanity offers. Here; here's a virtual knife. Slit your cyberspace
throat.

_Obsessed_ with his killfile BoyPete United Kingdom 1 07-03-2007 05:40 AM
How to handle Off Topic Posts (i.e., Making a Killfile) BryanB Ponds 2 09-05-2005 09:25 PM
Anybody know if Mozilla Thunderbird has a killfile option? Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 3 03-05-2005 03:23 AM
Crosspost=killfile Larry Ponds 2 02-05-2005 12:37 AM
Should I set up a killfile for Derek.Moody Phil L United Kingdom 3 21-07-2004 10:24 PM