Old 08-03-2007, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Note

June Hughes writes
In message , Cerumen
writes
In view of the deranged antics of some troll or another who seems to dislike
me and the fact I ignore him I apologise for drawing down this moron on this
group but hope you understand there is little I can do other than that.

Don't worry. It's not the first time it's happened in urg.

Please note that anythjing that is not via NNTP-Posting-Host:
dialup233.ts524.cwt.esat.net, or similar is not going to be from me.

I should imagine most of us will recognise from the tone that it's not
you.

Good grief. Do you mean someone is posting as you?

That's happened before in urg as well.

--
Kay