Old 08-03-2007, 07:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Note

In view of the deranged antics of some troll or another who seems to dislike
me and the fact I ignore him I apologise for drawing down this moron on this
group but hope you understand there is little I can do other than that.

Please note that anythjing that is not via NNTP-Posting-Host:
dialup233.ts524.cwt.esat.net, or similar is not going to be from me.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Cerumen
writes
In view of the deranged antics of some troll or another who seems to dislike
me and the fact I ignore him I apologise for drawing down this moron on this
group but hope you understand there is little I can do other than that.

Please note that anythjing that is not via NNTP-Posting-Host:
dialup233.ts524.cwt.esat.net, or similar is not going to be from me.

Good grief. Do you mean someone is posting as you? That is appalling.
Someone sent an email posing as me in another group and apparently,
according to the recipient, it was profane.
--
June Hughes
Old 08-03-2007, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

June Hughes writes
In message , Cerumen
writes
In view of the deranged antics of some troll or another who seems to dislike
me and the fact I ignore him I apologise for drawing down this moron on this
group but hope you understand there is little I can do other than that.

Don't worry. It's not the first time it's happened in urg.

Please note that anythjing that is not via NNTP-Posting-Host:
dialup233.ts524.cwt.esat.net, or similar is not going to be from me.

I should imagine most of us will recognise from the tone that it's not
you.

Good grief. Do you mean someone is posting as you?

That's happened before in urg as well.

--
Kay
Old 08-03-2007, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , K
writes
June Hughes writes
In message , Cerumen
writes
In view of the deranged antics of some troll or another who seems to dislike
me and the fact I ignore him I apologise for drawing down this moron on this
group but hope you understand there is little I can do other than that.

Don't worry. It's not the first time it's happened in urg.

Please note that anythjing that is not via NNTP-Posting-Host:
dialup233.ts524.cwt.esat.net, or similar is not going to be from me.

I should imagine most of us will recognise from the tone that it's not
you.

Good grief. Do you mean someone is posting as you?

That's happened before in urg as well.

I seem to remember someone posting as Alan for a while but that is all.
--
June Hughes
Old 08-03-2007, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Cerumen
writes
In view of the deranged antics of some troll or another who seems to
dislike
me and the fact I ignore him I apologise for drawing down this moron on
this
group but hope you understand there is little I can do other than that.

Please note that anythjing that is not via NNTP-Posting-Host:
dialup233.ts524.cwt.esat.net, or similar is not going to be from me.

Good grief. Do you mean someone is posting as you? That is appalling.
Someone sent an email posing as me in another group and apparently,
according to the recipient, it was profane.

That has happened to me as well!

--
June Hughes

Old 08-03-2007, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

June Hughes writes
In message , K
writes
June Hughes writes

Good grief. Do you mean someone is posting as you?

That's happened before in urg as well.

I seem to remember someone posting as Alan for a while but that is all.

You may not have been around, but we were plagued for a while by a moron
who impersonated quite a few of us - anyone who questioned the accuracy
of anything he posted.
--
Kay
Old 09-03-2007, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , K
writes
June Hughes writes
In message , K
writes
June Hughes writes

Good grief. Do you mean someone is posting as you?

That's happened before in urg as well.

I seem to remember someone posting as Alan for a while but that is all.

You may not have been around, but we were plagued for a while by a
moron who impersonated quite a few of us - anyone who questioned the
accuracy of anything he posted.

I vaguely remember something of the sort but that was a very long time
ago.
--
June Hughes