Old 11-03-2007, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary[_4_] Mary[_4_] is offline

Default Over in uk.food+drink.misc...

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:52:04 GMT, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from contains these words:
On Mar 10, 10:20 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
Judith wrote:

I want nothing more to do with you and had already kill-filed
you in ukfd. Now kindly go and get on with your life and try
not to be as stupid as you make out. Just leave me alone.

Have I offended posters on this group? This is what June has
posted on another group. Have any of my postings offended you?
If so, please tell me as I don't know what I have said on this
group for June to post this.
Don't worry I won't disrupt the group but if I have committed
a cardinal sin on here, at least let me know. I first posted
on here in 2002 and I don't think I have ever said anything
unkind to anyone.

This was posted in ANOTHER GROUP? If it has nothing to do
with _this_ group, why did you bring it here, Judith?
What are you trying to prove?

Nothing Anne, to be killfiled on this group but not on the other one
meant, to me, that I must have said something here to offend. I'm not
trying to prove anything, I'm just asking what I said on this group to
be killfiled - if I have offended anyone here, I really do apologise.

I can't read someone else's mind, Judith, but perhaps June was trying
to do her best to avoid having to read any more disruptive posts, if
'others' from urg were to make their way here? It's not impossible,
is it! Urg certainly isn't the happy, helpful group I joined ten
or so years ago, and I notice that all the ill-feeling has boiled
up yet again tonight! It really is too bad, just as things were
settling down again... 8-(

To whom it may concern...