Old 12-03-2007, 04:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dick Adams Dick Adams is offline

Default This is just a test

This is just a test of a new mail program.

It failed. Your test should have appeared in alt.test.

Hey Pucker,

Please post YOUR set of rules as to how we, the unwashed
masses, are to use the electronic media. I found that my
new mail program worked perfectly in that it caught you
as chief nit-picker in charge.

You post to the wrong place and then you flame a reasonable
person for pointing that out to you? Since there is no
value in name-calling, nothing more need be said.

Dick