Old 12-03-2007, 06:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default This is just a test

one wrote in
:

*snip*

Pucker,
First of all, I picked the LEAST used newsgroup that I subscribe
to and
your reply to me did not sound very light-hearted as you thought it
might be, it sounded more like an admonishment. If there is an
established set of rules for the newsgroups please point me to them,
heck, sometimes I even follow the rules.

Welcome to Usenet. Here's a couple rules:

1. You do your own research here. If you've got Usenet access, you've
almost certainly got web access. You want real rules, you do the search.
2. Text loses it's emotion, so sometimes messages don't carry the message
they intended. Remember that not everyone has the same sense of humour
as you do so what they thought was cute or light hearted may, to you, but
rough and rude.
3. You have the right to a kill file, just as I do.

Puckdropper -- Not "Pucker"