Old 12-03-2007, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Greenhouse Repairs

On 12 Mar, 20:00, Stephen wrote:
I have a Hall's Popular Mark III Greenhouse and am taking all the
glazing out and then going to re-seat on tanilized timber frame on a
concrete base, and re-glaze.

All of the old retaining clips were the wire type - some stainless and
still OK - others not - very corroded. I see that you can get
different type of clips for retaining the glass - any recommendations?

Is it worth replacing the glazing strip?

Any ideas/suggestions as how to make a good job/improve things - also
any online supplier recommended.

Depends on the state/nature of the glazing strip, if it's mastic then
definatly replace it.
You could try http://www.kaysdiscountgarden.co.uk/1.html for bits and
bobs.
I use them a lot