Old 13-03-2007, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Disapearing posts

On 13 Mar, 14:47, Broadback wrote:
Martin wrote:
On 13 Mar 2007 07:27:06 -0700, "Dave Hill" wrote:

Is it just me?
Over the last few days I have posted several replies to threads and
have been told they have been sent, yet they never appear on the
board.
Why?

You plonked yourself?

I'm having the opposite problem, when I attempt to send it refuses
saying I am not authorised. Of course if it happens with this one you
will not know that will you?

There's something strange indeed Dave - not sure if Broadback and
Martin you're on google groups - but there's a huge delays. My posts
says they don't go. I delete them for fear of being shown twice, and
then they appear. Or, I see nothing posted since 11am and suddenly it
shows from 14.00 and back to 11am. Weird.