Old 14-03-2007, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Cold night?

On 14/3/07 18:59, in article , "Russel
Sprout" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Don't know about anyone else but it's going to be a cold night here,
unless
we get some cloud cover. It's a lovely inky blue sky with a hint of dusky
pink on the western horizon and you can almost hear the temperature
dropping. Hope those baby blackbirds are okay!
--
Sacha

Nothing compared to what is forecast for early next week.....

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/Rtavn1203.png

Yikes! We've had one churchyard Macrocarpa down across our path and we know
the other has to be felled. The tree surgeon hopes to do it on the 24th but
at this rate, it looks as if nature might deal with it. It's adjacent to
electricity cables, too....... ;-(
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk