Old 14-03-2007, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default garden roller question

All right, a potentially stupid question, but anyway, have you got a garden
roller, and if so, what happens when you let go of the handle? Does it A-
fall to the ground, or B- swing to the vertical position due to the weight
in the centre?

All right, since you're dying to know why, it's because I've taken one to
bits because one side of it was seized to the centre spindle, and while it's
apart I'm wondering whether it will be worthwhile also freeing off the
centre weight from the spindle. Always assuming I can of course.

Steve