Old 27-03-2003, 05:44 AM

Default Warm Tolerant Cymbidiums

Thanks friends. I got Cym goerengii growing outside in an edge of the
woods. It's made it through our winter though it looks awful right
now. I was thinking of growing some others outside to bring into the
house only when the weather drops below 40F or so. Problem is, as you
have noticed, that NC is 90+ everyday for 3 months.

BTW, I've been away for a while since working a lot more with bulbs
ans succulents. I still have about 400 mostly species, and have
started growing Bletilla, Habenaria, Spriranthes, Orchis, Goodyera,
and other orchids outside in a woodland garden.

RJ