Old 14-03-2007, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Cold night?

"Russel Sprout" wrote after

"Sacha" wrote
Don't know about anyone else but it's going to be a cold night here,
unless
we get some cloud cover. It's a lovely inky blue sky with a hint of
dusky
pink on the western horizon and you can almost hear the temperature
dropping. Hope those baby blackbirds are okay!

Nothing compared to what is forecast for early next week.....

http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/Rtavn1203.png

Oh dear, looks like I will have to get our Citrus trees back under cover,
they have been enjoying the spring sunshine so much.

--
Regards
Bob H