Old 15-03-2007, 03:45 AM posted to rec.ponds
Ann in Houston[_2_] Ann in Houston[_2_] is offline

Default how do you find homes for unwanted gf?

I am doing the club thing. I will also try the other suggestions. Thanks
"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
have about 20 or 30 to give away.

I was told to call my local pond club and let them know. Apparently some
pond and/or koi clubs have a rescue service and will take GF and koi. You
can also advertise in your local paper or Penny Saver rag. Put signs up
in stores and ask local pet shops if they'd be interested. If you're in a
rural area some farmers will be happy to have you put some in their stock
ponds.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.