Old 15-03-2007, 06:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
R[_3_] R[_3_] is offline

Default garden roller question

"shazzbat" wrote in message
All right, a potentially stupid question, but anyway, have you got a
garden roller, and if so, what happens when you let go of the handle? Does
it A- fall to the ground, or B- swing to the vertical position due to the
weight in the centre?

All right, since you're dying to know why, it's because I've taken one to
bits because one side of it was seized to the centre spindle, and while
it's apart I'm wondering whether it will be worthwhile also freeing off
the centre weight from the spindle. Always assuming I can of course.

Yes.