Old 15-03-2007, 02:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default rec.ponds.moderated

Over time rec.ponds became full of noise, arguments, off-topic
discussions and the like that it became very difficult to discuss
ponds and fish and stuff, so several folks got together and tried to
find some solution. In order to keep noise and arguments and things
to a minimum, rec.ponds.moderated has been organized. Much of the
discussion is moving there. The group has just been approved, and so
many news servers may not carry it yet. If yours doesn't shortly,
perhaps a (polite, news admin's get lots of grief already) request
might help things along. Last time I checked, giganews, my news
server, didn't carry it yet, so I'm in much the same boat.

--
Galen Hekhuis
Illiterate? Write for FREE help